User Interface, Usability, and Artistic communication are essential ways of providing solutions for clients through visual means. The designer, thus, plays a vital role in the SUFFIX team to visualize all given content to meet the user needs.
• Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio
• Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows
and site maps
• Proficiency in Figma, Illustrator, Visual design and wire-framing tools
• Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
• Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various customer
• Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
Building apps that respond to the natural human thought process
In SUFFIX, the Developer team is responsible for creating and executing the right technological platform to fit every task. SUFFIX provides the supportive framework and the right technology to meet the client’s needs.
• Research technical solutions and perform feasibility studies
• Software development under a challenged time constraint with ease of maintenance in mind
• Debug programs by testing for and fixing errors
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs